Yes, there are specific guidelines that you should keep in mind when packing your UPS shipment. If you want to make sure that your package arrives safely with UPS, then you should keep some points in mind while packaging. These points are explained in the next paragraph.
You can also watch this video for more information:
We are discussing some more points developed from UPS research.
- Try using a hard, hard box and see before packing that the box should not have a flap.
- If you are using an old box, before packing your shipment, you should ensure that no other labels or hazardous material indicators or other previous irrelevant signs are present on the box.
Note: always prefer to use the new box
- If you are shipping more than one item in a single box, you should first wrap all things separately and then pack them in a box.
- If the package is very fragile and can be broken easily later try to put enough cushioning material around the bag.
- Try to make a broader and stronger tape for binding. There are many types available in the market suitable for packing shipping materials.
- over-wrap string or paper Don’t use.
- on the package Always use shipping labels. You can also print the name online.
- The shipping label must contain an explicitly stated address.
- Also, write a duplicate address label and place it inside the package. In case of the lost address label, it will help to locate the package.
We have discussed here some guidelines that everyone should keep in mind as to what is the packing of the package before shipping with UPS. If your parcel requires more significant handling, go to the nearest UPS store. I hope this information is useful to you. We update our site regularly, so keep visiting the website. If you have any further questions, comment on the comment box below.