UPS is the world’s largest parcel delivery company. It is effortless to register with PayPal for UPS shipping. Here we are going to explain step by step process with every detail about how to register with PayPal for UPS shipping. If you are a customer of UPS shipping and not registered with PayPal, you can follow this post carefully so that you can connect to UPS with Pay-Pay.
UPS shipping with paypal
PayPal offers a convenient, free and straightforward thanks to viewing your shipping requirement, with several useful shipping tools available without any hidden fees.
After enrolling with PayPal for UPS, click the Print Shipping Label button on your Account Summary or History page to get to the delivery device
PayPal Shipping Partners
Apart from UPS, PayPal also connected with other services. The US Postal Service, Royal Mail Group and Canada Post and provide shipping equipment for all of the above functions. PayPal makes sipping more comfortable and fun; all you have to do is choose the carrier of your choice after your package is ready for shipment. Therefore, sign up for PayPal to get more simple shipping methods. Below are some advantages of using PayPal for shipping.
Benefits of using Paypal shipping
- You can create postage-paid labels for shipping in less than a minute.
- You can quickly pay for insurance and shipping with the help of PayPal account without paying any monthly fees etc.
- You can also get pre-filled packing slips and print them for your package. In this slip the whole date is already there, all you have to do is print it and use it.
- Apart from UPS tracking, PayPal also offers tracking service, which allows you to track your package with PayPal.
- You can void your shipping label and receive a refund for the incorrect name cancelled within 24 hours.
These were some of the advantages of using PayPal for shipping. Here is the step by step procedure to register with PayPal. Follow these steps to get registered and start using PayPal services for UPS.
Steps to register with PayPal for UPS shipping
Registering with PayPal is very easy; all you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Go to paypal.com and fill in the details for signup. If you already have a PayPal account, sign PayPal with your username and password.
- Click on the Vendor Preferences option under “Selling Tools” on the left side of your account page.
- Click the update option next to “Shipping Preferences”.
- To add your UPS account to PayPal, click on Add new or existing UPS account information option. If you not registered with UPS, first register with UPS Shipping.
- Register for a new account with PayPal or Enter an existing UPS account number.
- Click continue to proceed.
- Recheck your information and click continue.
- Click ‘I agree’ on the UPS shipping agreement to complete your shipping with PayPal.
- Your shipping registration gets cancelled if you do not agree.
- Now, after this, you will be registered with PayPal for UPS shipping.
After following these steps, I am sure all of you are ready to use PayPal for UPS shipping.
If you have any questions about the post, you can comment in the comment box below.