United States Postal Services (USPS), United States and is known for its comfortable and uncomfortable free services to its customers worldwide. There are a number of facilities that this postal department provides to its customers to keep their level of satisfaction always high.
One of the many USPS unique services is holding mail or parcels at customers’ request until customers return for delivery. So, if the next time you are unable to receive your mail or parcel from USPS at the last minute, do not panic, instead request mail holding for USPS online on your official website.
With this service, customers can easily reschedule their mail/parcel delivery to their dates, which can happen anytime within the next 3 to 30 days from the actual date of delivery. This important and convenient service is provided by USPS at no additional cost and customers can easily get it online on the USPS website portal.
Also, if at any time the client wants to cancel the mail or mail holding the parcel request and may want it delivered soon Customers can also mail the holding period to cancel the request or edit.
In this article, we are basically going to discuss the cancellation of mail holding request by customers to get delivery of mail/parcel as soon as possible.
USPS is completely dedicated to its customers and puts the convenience of its customers at its top priority. The USPS portal is committed to providing fully satisfactory services to its customers any day of the year.
Here are the main goals and vision of USPS towards its customers.
- Providing high-quality uninterrupted services to customers.
- No complaints but overtaking customer experience.
- To provide an engaged workforce department to serve customers better.
- 1 USPS Online Holding Mail Request
USPS Online Holding Mail Request
USPS ‘mail holding request or feature is one of the most appreciated and useful features, reducing the stress of millions of USPS customers regarding the delivery of mail and parcels.
With this mail holding services, customers can request the local USPS office to have safe custody of their mail or parcels with the USPS and set the next delivery date as per the convenience of the customers.
This service brings mental peace to USPS customers as they can easily deliver their parcels/mail with this service.
Edit or cancel an existing mail holding request
Well, if you’ve changed your mind after requesting mail Holding the USPS for a certain period, but now you may want to edit your request or cancel and get your mail before, yes, Fortunately, you can do this.
USPS gives the quick and fast accessible service through which they can cancel their existing mail holding request. Also, receive it at the first possible window.
How to change USPS mail holding request online?
To change your USPS mail holding request on the online portal of USPS you just need to follow a few simple steps. We have a step by step guide to help you through this entire process.
- Visit the USPS official website.
- Log in with your USPS account to check your mail or parcel status with USPS
- On the home page, you will see the option to “Edit or cancel an existing mail request”.
- Now you have to provide some basic information regarding your prior request to keep mail with USPS.
- Provide all the required information correctly and then there you will see the option to modify the mail holding request as per your requirement.
How to cancel USPS mail holding request with USPS?
USPS provides you with the option to cancel mail holding with MPPS, but this is available only when you are able to get your parcel delivery or mail at your original delivery window.
Here are some simple steps by which you can cancel your previously held mail holding request.
- Go to the USPS official website and then login with your account there.
- Once you log in to your account, on the right-hand side, you will see the option to cancel or edit the mail holding request.
- Click on the option and now when requesting mail parsing you will be asked for some details related to your parcel which you had entered earlier.
- You must provide those details and you will then be authorized to make any changes to your mail or parcel.
- Now you can simply cancel your mail holding request and get the initial delivery of your parcel.
- USPS will send you a confirmation of your mail holding cancellation request along with the new delivery date of your mail/parcel.
Changing mail holding request without a confirmation number
By the way, as we know that to make any change in the delivery of USPS, there should be a USPS Mail Confirmation Number.
If you have lost the confirmation number and still want to make changes to the mail holding request, you will need to visit your local USPS office. You will be asked for identity verification and then you will be able to make the desired changes.
Other service providers with mail holding request
Well, yes there are other players like FedEx, UPS who provide mail holding request similar to USPS. Customers have the options to get the same services in the market from other companies but, USPS has the best trust and credibility in the market with its mail holding request due to its decent customer services.
We hope that this article will help you get the most out of USPS mail services and can make the desired changes, such as cancelling or editing changes. If you face any issues in this course, please feel free to contact us.